If a safe shutdown of the gas supply for brittle fracture monitoring is required, many customers rely on a low temperature shutdown from LT GASETECHNIK.
In special applications, a safe gas supply with a minimum temperature is required. The low-temperature switch-off is supplemented by a flow heater. This controls the medium to an adjustable temperature and thus ensures the safe supply of media with a minimum temperature.
If this additional safety level is also exceeded, the shutdown is carried out by a shaft-driven cryo shut-off valve. A pre-alarm to enable the customer to react early without switching-off is possible.
The design is based on customer specifications, for example:
- Performance 1,6 KW
- Trhoughput N2 at 125 kg/h
Adaptation of the heater to the desired throughput and ΔT
- Inlet temperature -30 °C
- Outlet temperature 5 °C
- Small PLC control with individual programming
- 4″ Touch color display
- Interface: CAN, Ethernet, RS-232, RS-485, USB, REMOTE E/A
- Thyristor controller for the heating cartridge of the flow heater
- Shaft-driven cryo shut-off valve, designed for: -196 ° C / PN 40
- Resistance thermometer incl. Transmitter
- Frame with galvanized steel profile rails and roof
- Traverse height adjustable for individual adaptation to on-site conditions
- On site, only the supply voltage, control medium and pipes need to be connected
LT low temperature switch-offs are always designed according to customer specifications and equipped accordingly. The following equipment variations are possible:
- Design in SIL 1 or SIL 2
- Delivery incl. Cryo switch-off valve
- GSM modem for SMS– or mail dispatch
- Network connection according to Industry 4.0 requirements
Article as PDF: LTG-Tieftemperaturabschaltung mit Gasvorwärmer