Redundant pressure control system based on our 2″ pressure regulating unit. Inlet pressure 12..15 barg, outlet pressure 7 barg, capacity 1000 Nm³/h nitrogen.
The pressure control system consists of:
- 2 dome pressure regulator D2″ brass
- 2 adjustable and retractable control pressure regulators
- 4 pressure gauges for inlet and outlet pressure, with adjustable red mark pointer
- Ball valve on the input and output side, four ball valves for shutting off the individual strings
- 2 safety valves with a set pressure of 25 barg to protect the downstream plant components and processes from inadmissibly high pressures
Pressure regulating system with brazed piping in copper and brass, completely on stainless steel bracket with frame for ground mounting including weather protection roof.
For our customer, this means, in addition to the 100% tested and on-time execution, a quick and easy installation that is completely ready for connection and operation .